See at a glance the main features of this villa rental
- Weeks from €1195
- Exclusive, Nothing Shared, staff do not live on the property.
- The villa is detached and in its own grounds, Private, Fenced, Gated and Secure
- Awesome Coastal Views
- Walk to Restaurants and Cafes
- 330m2 Living Space (3552 ft2)
- Infinity Pool, Sun Loungers. Pool Towels and Parasols
- BBQ Covered Terrace, AL-fresco dining for eight
- Free Internet Wifi
- Five Televisions, 3 of them "Smart", 3 Satellite decoders, with UK and Local Channels, DVD Player.
- Bluetooth. MP3/ Bose type Music System, portable.
- CD player with selection of popular background music.
- 3 Suites, Super King, King & Twin
- All rooms have Juliet Balconies and the two upper suites have private sun terraces also.
- 3 Bathrooms and a ground floor guests cloak room.
- Sleeps six + 2 Cots
- Air Conditioning in every room
- Heating Throughout
- Gourmet kitchen
- Fully Equipped
- Serviced Saturdays and Mid Week
- Ample Secure on site Parking
- Quiet Peaceful Location
- Full Sun South Facing
- Sheltered from North Winds
- Beach and Pool Towels provided
- Cooler box for picnics
- Book exchange
"The villa is 100% as per the brochure and is a real credit to the owners"- Tripadvisor
"We have just returned from a fantastic stay at Villa Vida Nova. What a stunning location and a beautiful villa. As has been commented in other reviews there is everything you could possibly need and more. Four of us have visited Portugal many times before, staying in hotels and villas on the coast but none of them match up to the accommodation or location of Nigel and Bev's property, for us it was ideal, remote enough to be private but with facilities within walking distance if we wanted, otherwise only a short drive away. Our holiday was purely for 3 siblings to relax by the pool while two "husbands of" went off to play a couple of rounds of golf. What a pool to relax by - the spectacular view down the valley, watching the swifts, swallows, house martins, buzzards, etc. We had a scorcher of a week with regards to temperatures and the air conditioning came in handy for our last two evenings. If you are considering booking this villa, do it - you won't be disappointed, we couldn't believe our luck - I do a lot of research before picking a holiday home and even I was shocked at how lovely it was." -TripAdvisor
"First time to Portugal and it was jolly good. The owners provided everything we needed and more including cot and high chair, everything in the villa is to a very high standard of good quality and sparkling clean. The pool was warm so we swam almost every day and had a bbq on a few days. I would recommend this villa to any one wanting upmarket accommodation at very reasonable prices. We plan to return in the not too distant future." -TripAvisor