Here we have Algarve weather charts from different sources including WeatherNetwork.com. The first compares temperatures with the UK and because we all know how miserable the weather can be there (at times). Then other Algarve temperatures and Algarve Precipitation.
If charts and Stats are not your thing then here's a heads up on what to expect!
- July and August can be very hot with Zero rain. Shorts by day and shorts by night.
- June and September will slightly cooler with maybe a half day of rain once or twice a month, shorts day and night but with the odd evening when a light cardigan might come in handy.
- May and October, some days of showers, shorts on most days but longs and a cardigan or light fleece on the odd occasion.
- April and November may see several days with short showers, but most days will be sunny and warm. Shorts most days, longs in the evening but only a fleece required in the evenings.
- December and March, Autumn and Spring, Longs most days and a fleece in the late afternoon and evenings. Plenty of days where a walk on the beach around midday in shorts is still possible.
- January and February, winter, brrrrrr, not much different to autumn and winter, though more rain but plenty of sunshine in between. Cold during the night and early morning, with the occasional frost at night but if it's sunny temperatures can can reach the late teens during mid afternoon.
If these balmy Algarve temperatures seem tempting then why not book week in our luxury villa rental! Check out our reduced rates and our special offers.
And for those that love charts and stats................
|Month||Algarve Daytime Average Deg C||UK Daytime Average Deg C||Algarve Nighttime Average Deg C||UK Nighttime Average Deg C|
Typically the weather in the Algarve boasts over 300 days of sunshine. July and August has virtually no rain year on year. The average number of days with rain in the months of June and September is just one day each. So the Algarve has pretty dry summers.
Average Algarve temperature in Celcius per month
Red average high, Black average day/night, Dots average low
Average days in Algarve with precipitation per month
|Months||Day/Night Average||Average Maximum||Average Minimum||Average Number of days in month with some rain|
Read more about our weather in the Algarve. The Most Affordable Sunshine in Europe!