Vida Nova, Luxury Villa Rental in Algarve, Portugal.
- Children of all ages are welcome, we have two cots and a high chair if required.
- Car recommended, the Serra da Monchique is hilly, great for walking, views, so renting a car is a good idea to get around here for sure.
- Sorry no pets.
- Unfortunately we are not wheelchair friendly due to the terrain and stairs.
- There is a Twin Bed Suite on the ground floor for those who cannot manage too many stairs. There are stairs from the car parking area to the villa, these are wide, gradual with a landing and have hand rail. Everything else is on the level save for the two upstairs master bedrooms.
- Smoking is allowed outside the villa only, ashtrays are provided in the covered terrace area.
- The lane to the villa is about 300 meters long and is steep, allow 5 minutes for this part if walking up to restaurants, or go by car.
- The villa is not suitable for hen, stag or similar type groups.
- Some decor items and particularly sunbeds, seat covers and parasols may differ slightly from the photographs on this website as we need to replace them from time to time due to wear and tear and as we make general improvements.
- Tip: Ensure that your car rental company will provide a transponder for the toll roads, this will enable tolls to be paid automatically for the duration of your vacation. Without a transponder payment is difficult and payment cannot be made for the return trip to the airport. Avoid Zitauto for this reason.
"What an amazing place this is, the best villa holiday we have ever had! TripAdvisor!