Open for business
2021 vacations in the Algarve are now very viable and probably the safest option within Europe, restaurants and bars are open 100% Tourist attractions and golf are open. Every thing is open. Visitors maybe be screened at the arrival airport.
Quarantine and Self Isolation
Visitors to Portugal do not have to self isolate or quarantine here.
Covid 19 vacation insurance is available at very reasonable rates......read more here: Portugal Travel Insurance
We are not a resort
But you may still want to be cautious and so voluntary distancing and hygiene measures ought to be followed. Villa Vida Nova is a very safe option, in a rural location in an area free from Covid 19. In a rural cul-de-sac with no passing traffic, walled, gated and fenced, completely private and nothing is shared, the property, pool and all outside areas are exclusively for you and your family or friends to use.
We are proud to have many reviews that attest to the cleanliness of the villa, this is important but we cannot be complacent so extra cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been introduced.
These are our instructions to staff who will strictly adhere to the protocols in our mutual interests.
- Before they clean, our cleaners will wash their hands, and put on impermeable, disposable gloves.
- Cleaners will avoid touching their face during the clean.
- Gloves will be thrown away after each clean.
- Cleaners will wash their hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- Cleaners will be sure to air and ventilate the property during and after cleaning.
- High-touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each stay. Examples of high-touch surfaces include tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, handrails, light switches, remotes, wardrobe and cabinet handles, toilets, sinks, bedside tables, and kitchen and bathroom surfaces. A two-step approach will be used for cleaning high-touch surfaces with use of a detergent and hot water for visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection to kill germs on surfaces.
Let's keep this simple, if the authorities, including transport companies, impose travel restrictions due to Covid 19, as they did in March 2020, then you will have the option to have a full refund or postpone your vacation to any future date upon proof of such restriction.
If you have any questions or suggestions whatsoever about Villa Vida Nova and Covid 19 please ask us by using our contact form , the well being of all our clients and staff are of paramount importance.